Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Beginnings

"For I know the plans I have for you..." (Jeremiah 29:11)

It's a new year, a new beginning and God is the only One who knows what is in store for 2008. I can't wait to see what He has planned! Even though I have written out goals and plans on how to achieve them, I know that I still must surrender them to God and believe that He will bring to pass what is best for me.

I pray that 2008 will be a year of blessings for each of you who visits "His Invitation" and that you will draw near to Him without ceasing to know His will for your life. His plans are for our good and may take us in directions that we are not comfortable with. But this I have learned from Him, no matter what we do or not do, what He unfolds is greater and more wonderful than anything we could ever imagine. For His Word says, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." (1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV)

Surrender your plans to Him and watch with awe and wonder as He takes you on a journey that will be sweeter than anything you may ever know.

No comments: