Friday, February 1, 2008

I Just Want to Thank You!

"Rejoice in the Lord always!" (Philippians 4:4, NIV)

"Gotcha!" God did it again! He is so good about giving me aha moments. I just love the surprises and the moments of revelation. What joy can be found in Him!

So today I just want to say, "Thank You, Lord!"

Thank You for: Your Presence in my life.
Your mercy and grace.
Your amazing love for me.
Blessing upon blessing.
Your moments of surprise.
Forgiveness of my sins.
The love of my family and friends.
For dreams come true.
Your Holy Word and its promises.
Healing.
Unspeakable joy.
Another day to live for You.
For meeting my needs.
For chances to worship You.
The opportunity to love You.

Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross so that I may have life. You have set me free from the enemy's grip and I am forever grateful.

I pray that all of you who read this blog will take some time to thank the Lord for His faithfulness and love. He is worthy of all our praise and so much more.

Be blessed!

No comments: