Monday, March 31, 2008

You Mean, Even Me?

"Now to Him Who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us..." Ephesians 3:20

"As it is written, 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him..." 1 Corinthians 2:9

I went to an awesome conference this weekend that was so uplifting, exciting and Spirit-filled. One of the speakers said something that I pray I will never forget. She said, "When you make a decision, God will move the universe." Those are powerful words that I have not been able to let go of. They have been working in my spirit all weekend.

Now, I know what God's Word says about His love for me, but would He really move the universe for me? God, when You look at me, do You light up inside? Are You filled with joy when You gaze upon me?

Last night I made some business decisions and took up the courage to ask God, "Would You even move the universe for me?" His answer was, "I have been waiting for you to ask so I could do just that!" Our God is waiting for us to ask Him for the dreams in our hearts. He placed them there. He is the vision giver, the dream giver. Everything that He has shown us and promised us is what is to come. He is just waiting for us to ask.

As I reflect on what this speaker said, I gain a better understanding of the love of God for His children and how badly He wants to give us our hearts' desires. I understand a little bit more about Who He is - a loving, generous Father. We are more blessed than we may ever know. Can you imagine what your life could be like if you asked God to pour out everything He has for you? If I dare to believe, am strong and courageous enough to trust, what would my Lord and Savior have for me?

If you are wondering if God has your desires in store for you, ask Him. Be bold enough or courageous enough to ask. He will answer your prayers.

Heavenly Father, I just love You so. You give me such hope and fill me with such love. Thank Your for choosing me and being forever present in my life. I pray that You will continue to show me how high, how deep, how long and how wide Your love is. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

No comments: