Friday, March 7, 2008

Missing You

Man, I miss talking to You Lord! I miss Your Presence and Your voice. I have been really busy these past two weeks and I miss our time together. I thank You for the opportunities that have been keeping me busy and pray that You will continue to bring more my way. But most of all, I want You by my side. You are the best companion I could ever have and Your love is the greatest treasure.

Let's make up for lost time today. Sit with me, walk with me. Tell me Your heart's desires. Show me what You see. Share Your secrets and surprises. Let me do something to bless You today. When I am focused elsewhere, be in what I see and hear. Open my eyes and ears again to Your glory.

As I write this message, I feel Your loving arms around me. Oh, how I have missed You! Thank you for being with me. Thank you for Your promise to never leave me nor forsake me. Thank you for the gift of Your love.

If You and I get to do only one thing today, let us hold each other near for I have really missed You.

No comments: