Friday, December 28, 2007

Be Bold!

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power." (Ephesians 6:10 NIV)

Boldness comes from us decreasing so that He may increase. Boldness comes from faith in Who God is. We can have confidence in God, not because of our strength, but because of His power within us and behind us. Through surrender, faith and obedience, we can believe, "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world." With confidence in Him, we can boldly say, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We can choose to stand firm in confidence and blessed assurance, wrapped in the full armor of God. And, instead of saying, "God, here is my problem," we can boldly say, "Problem, here's my God!"

Despite my circumstances and all that it takes to get through them, this I know for sure, I AM WHO I AM has got my back! Be bold in Him!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Monica

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love it. Your bring a refreshing view into words we've read a dozen times and your spirit shines through. I can see you saying the words and that brings them alive to me yet again. It touches my soul and brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart to see you doing something else with such passion. God bless and thanks for the link. I'll keep you on my must read list...