Thursday, December 30, 2021

Lord, what do You want Your children to know?

 1. "I am God." - Isaiah 45:3-7, 46:8-10

2. You are My children. - Isaiah 43:1-3

3. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." - Jeremiah 31:3

4. "I will never leave you nor forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5

5. "I will rescue you and sustain you." - Isaiah 46:4

6. I am the God of all comfort. - 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

7. "As far as the east is from the west I will remember your sins no more." - Isaiah 43:25, Psalms 103:12

8. "Come to Me all who are weary and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

9. I will teach you in the way you should go. - Psalms 32:8

10. I love you so much, that I gave you My Son. - John 3:16

11. I am your Shepherd, therefore, you lack nothing. - Psalms 23:1

12. I want you to personally know the depth, width, height and length of the love I have for you. - Ephesians 3:18-19

God, continue to draw us near to You. May we stop resisting Your call to us and surrender so that You can fill the deep longing in our souls. Please comfort and keep us Lord. Whisper sweet somethings in our ears. Help us to embrace Your gifts of rest and love, peace and mercy. increase our faith in You, Lord.

All of this for Your glory, honor and joy. Amen.

No comments: